Approach Donors with Confidence: How NGOs Can Leverage Strategic Planning
Strategic planning is crucial to an NGO’s ability to create long-term, sustainable impact.
What’s more, donors are drawn to a well-designed (and implemented!) strategy.
So what does it take to craft a strategic plan that both bolsters your NGO’s odds of success and attracts the attention of donors?
In our experience there are a few critical steps all NGOs can use to guide a powerful strategic planning process.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- The importance of strategic planning to an organisation’s success
- The key steps of a strategic planning process
- How strategic planning can help strengthen your fundraising efforts
- How other NGO leaders have approached their strategic planning process
This webinar is presented by Bridgespan’s Kashyap Shah and Umang Manchanda and features Maharshi Vaishnav (Educate Girls), Gayatri Nair Lobo (ATECF), and Nina Gene (Jasmine Social Investments).
For more on strategic planning, check out the following resources:
- “How Nonprofits and NGOs Can Get Real Value from Strategic Planning”
- “Practical Questions Your Board and Team Might Ask About Strategic Planning”
- “Useful Tools for Nonprofit Strategic Planning”