Webinar: How to Live into Your Nonprofit Strategic Plan
Check out this webinar concluding our three part series on strategic planning and focusing on planning with implementation in mind via effective stakeholder engagement.
In this webinar we will discuss these tools to help support successful strategic plan implementation:
- Performance dashboard
- Learning agenda
- Decision criteria
Webinar recordings and slides:
- "How to Live into Your Nonprofit Strategic Plan" (July 25, 2023)
- "Intended Impact and Theory of Change" (July 11, 2023)
- "Getting Nonprofit Strategic Planning Right" (June 20, 2023)
- "Making Strategic Program Choices: How to Know When to Say Yes" (January 18, 2023)
- "Using Data to Lead: Creating a Leadership Team Dashboard" (October 18, 2022)
- “How Nonprofits and NGOs Can Get Real Value from Strategic Planning”
- “Practical Questions Your Board and Team Might Ask About Strategic Planning”
- “Useful Tools for Nonprofit Strategic Planning”
- Intended Impact and Theory of Change resources:
- Article: "What Are Intended Impact and Theory of Change and How Can Nonprofits Use Them?"
- Template: How to Develop Your Intended Impact and Theory of Change
- "Using Decision Criteria to Improve Nonprofit Program Choices"