Your organization's impact relies on a strong, high-performing executive leadership team. Yet according to our research, only about 1 in 5 nonprofit leaders agree that their teams are highly effective. Because the stakes are so high, even strong teams can benefit from moving from good to great.
Not sure where to start? We've just released a new toolkit based on our work helping hundreds of nonprofit leaders build more effective executive leadership teams over the years.
The Executive Team Effectiveness Toolkit
Download a free 34-page toolkit including instructions, examples from real nonprofits, and worksheets. Some of the resources you'll find:
- A CEO checklist for leading executive teams
- Tips on how to identify the right work of the executive team
- Guiding questions to improve team dynamics
- Suggestions on how to institute behavioral norms
- A meeting agenda template
By filling out the form below, you are giving The Bridgespan Group permission to contact you with information about our services. You will always be able to unsubscribe at any time.
Get the toolkit
The toolkit is designed to guide you and your team as you address key questions:
- Is the CEO effectively managing the executive team?
- Is the executive team focused on the most important work?
- Does executive team composition support its ability to do the work?
- Do meeting and communications processes support superior decisions and execution?
- Does the team's dynamic foster the right conversations and results?
This toolkit was created based on our research, experience working with nonprofits for nearly 20 years, and hundreds of interviews with nonprofit leaders. These approaches have helped many executive teams increase their overall effectiveness and move from good to great..