Bridgespan's Nonprofit Development Program
Capacity building of nonprofit and social enterprise leadership teams through cohort-based team coaching.
This program is for organisations located in India, South Asia, South-East Asia, and Africa. If you are based in another country, please explore our Leadership Accelerator program.
NGOs typically operate in resource-constrained environments while still trying to maximise their impact. Our research suggests the importance of addressing strategy and talent issues to help unlock the true potential of NGOs. Unfortunately, because of the resource constraints, NGO leadership teams often don’t receive the time and support they need to properly resolve these issues.
Bridgespan’s Nonprofit Development Program (BNDP) leverages our two decades of experience working with nonprofits on strategy, leadership, and organisational issues to provide coaching and the right set of tools and frameworks to NGO senior leadership teams to enhance their performance
Find out more about our active modules by clicking the boxes below.
How the Program Works
- We believe change is driven by a team and not an individual. Therefore, this three-month virtual program is designed specifically for NGO/social enterprise leadership teams of three to seven participants. A typical team structure includes the CEO/ED, a project lead, and other members of the senior leadership team.
- Your team is in the driver's seat, while Bridgespan coaches provide support through one-on-one coaching for the organisation at critical points throughout the program.
- The total time commitment per person is around three to four hours per week over the three-month period.
- The online learning platform provides flexibility for your team to work at its own pace.
What Else You Should Know
- Our next Designing Strategy cohort will start in November 2023
- Applications for all cohorts are open on a rolling basis. Cohorts are typically finalized three weeks prior to the program start date.
- Contact us at [email protected] to learn more.
How to Apply
To ensure that our BNDP programs are right for you, fill out this form to set up a 30-minute consultation with us. During the consultation, we’ll learn more about your organisation and leadership team, and we’ll share more about the program. If we jointly determine that the program is a good fit, we’ll share details for how to officially enroll. We look forward to meeting you!