Michael & Susan Dell Foundation (Dell Foundation), Central Square Foundation (CSF)
INR 27 crores (USD 4.1 million) from the Dell Foundation, INR 152 lakhs (USD 225,000) from CSF
Rajasthan Adarsh Yojana aims to transform the quality of education in government schools across the state of Rajasthan through a series of holistic measures intended to improve the governance of schools, ensure adequate teachers and principals, and upgrade school infrastructure and learning.
- Department of Education, Government of Rajasthan
- The Boston Consulting Group
The Rajasthan Adarsh Yojana intends to improve the quality of education for 4.6 million students in 9,895 government schools across Rajasthan. The philanthropists are holistically supporting the government to strengthen the education system of Rajasthan. They have decided to focus their capital towards augmenting the government’s core capabilities, which should ensure long-term impact.
Download the Full Profile
- Collaborate effectively with key government stakeholders for systemic change
- Focus on strengthening administrative infrastructure, which provides a foundation for other reforms
- Build the system’s capacity to sustain change
- Use data to support behavioral change at multiple levels